These days a dollar doesn’t seem to get you much at all. But there are still some places where that measly dollar can go a long way. From a full meal to 3 pairs of sandals you’d be surprised at the big haul you can get with so little cash.
10. Phuket, Thailand: Street Food
Did you know that in Thailand you can buy sticky rice dessert, mango, a whole coconut and a plate of Chicken Pad Thai just for one dollar?
9. Philippines: Foot Massage
The Philippines can offer you a foot massage for a dollar as well.
8. Rome, Italy: A Photo With Gladiator
In Rome, Italy the only thing you can get for a dollar is a photo with the gladiators.
7. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: 3 Pairs of Sandals
Because of the muddy streets, you are offered 3 pairs of sandals for one dollar in Vietnam.
6. Seoul, Korea: 3 Songs in a Karaoke Club
The cheapest karaoke can be found in Korea, and that is 3 songs for a dollar.
5. Vienna, Austria: a Fresh Kornspitz
The popular crispy buns can be purchased in Vienna, and of course for the price of one dollar.